PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Leadtek Geforce4

Matthieu LEJEUNE
June 29th 03, 07:16 PM
Hello
I've a problem with my Leadtek Geforce4 A280LE TD Graphic Card:
Since I installed it, my computer crash very often, and when it works, it's
suddenly extremly slow.
Of course I installed the latest drivers.
(I'm sure it's because of this card, because reinstalling the old one solved
all my problems)

Could you help me ?

Thanks

My machine :
Athlon 1800+
Asus a7v333
512 Mo RAM
HD 80Go
Nokia 445XiPLus Monitor

Shepİ
June 29th 03, 08:47 PM
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:16:23 +0200, In this world we created "Matthieu
LEJEUNE" > wrote :

>Hello
>I've a problem with my Leadtek Geforce4 A280LE TD Graphic Card:
>Since I installed it, my computer crash very often, and when it works, it's
>suddenly extremly slow.
>Of course I installed the latest drivers.
>(I'm sure it's because of this card, because reinstalling the old one solved
>all my problems)
>
>Could you help me ?
>
>Thanks
>

>My machine :