PDA

View Full Version : 3.3 volt pci cards?

Jared Richardson
June 28th 03, 04:29 AM
Who makes one w/a Geforce 4 on it and/or who sells them?

Thanks!

raj
June 28th 03, 09:50 AM
am pretty sure extasy makes a gf4 mx 420 pci card not sure abuot volts or
specs
"Jared Richardson" > wrote in message
. com...
> Who makes one w/a Geforce 4 on it and/or who sells them?
>
> Thanks!

Jared Richardson
June 28th 03, 01:45 PM
There are lots of PCI cards, but mostly 5 volt. It's (apparently) a
different slot.

"raj" > wrote in message
> am pretty sure extasy makes a gf4 mx 420 pci card not sure abuot volts or
> specs
> "Jared Richardson" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > Who makes one w/a Geforce 4 on it and/or who sells them?
> >
> > Thanks!

Jared Richardson
June 28th 03, 01:50 PM
I play but I'm not a hard core gamer... a little UT, some 2003, etc is
enough for me. Getting to GF4 gets me far enough to play decently w/o
spending too much $$$ :)