PDA

View Full Version : Re: When to upgrade?

June 27th 03, 11:44 PM
"David Tajono" > wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> When is the next generation of nvidia chip coming out so that
> I can upgrade after the price cut of the
> last gpu generation cards?
>
> When is the next time to upgrade?
> I heard new generation of gpu is coming out every six months.

NV40 is closer than most ppl think, that's what I'm waiting for.

John Smith
June 27th 03, 11:49 PM
You are going to have a new batch of games coming out in Oct/Nov for the
Christmas market. They will use next generation cards so expect to see lots
of new cards appear then.

"K" > wrote in message

> "David Tajono" > wrote in message
> > Hi!
> >
> > When is the next generation of nvidia chip coming out so that
> > I can upgrade after the price cut of the
> > last gpu generation cards?
> >
> > When is the next time to upgrade?
> > I heard new generation of gpu is coming out every six months.
> >

> NV40 is closer than most ppl think, that's what I'm waiting for.

Romano Cule
June 28th 03, 12:31 PM
"K" > wrote in message:

> NV40 is closer than most ppl think, that's what I'm waiting for.

After that is comming NV45,so you can wait forewer