PDA

View Full Version : Is this driver signed?

yeeyoh
June 27th 03, 10:42 PM
Yeah, I installed the new 44.03 driver for a MX440. The nvidia page says
that the drivers are WHQL(the letters might not be wuite right) signed. Yet
when I installed them I'm tolded that thye are not signed.
Is this the Norm?

Chris Prince
June 28th 03, 12:06 AM
Its only signed for the Geforce FX range.

"yeeyoh" > wrote in message
.rogers.com...
> Yeah, I installed the new 44.03 driver for a MX440. The nvidia page says
> that the drivers are WHQL(the letters might not be wuite right) signed.
Yet
> when I installed them I'm tolded that thye are not signed.
> Is this the Norm?

Ron Merts
July 1st 03, 07:13 AM
Yes, this is normal for this driver and card combo. They are signed for the
FX series of cards, but should work admirably for everything else GeForce 4
and above and probably for the GeForce 3 Ti series as well. I would
recommend staying at 28.32 or so if you have a GeForce 2 or TNT/TNT2 card.

Ron

.rogers.com...