PDA

View Full Version : PCI same as AGP drivers?

yeeyoh
June 27th 03, 05:07 AM
Hi, I've just installed my Geforce4 MX440SE PCI. do I use the same drivers
as for an Agp card. The 44.03 in particular. They were the only ones I
could really find listed, ( there didn't seem to be any different ones for
PCI cards). And this one driver set for a bunch of different makes of cards,
that's new to me.

Strontium
June 27th 03, 05:39 AM
Use the 41.09 drivers. PCI/AGP is irrelevent, in this concern. You can get
all versions of Detonators from www.guru3d.com

-

--
You, probably, thought you weren't going to die, today...SURPRISE!"

-The main character in Postal 2