PDA

View Full Version : Re: Please give your opinion

neopolaris
June 26th 03, 02:39 PM
The GF4MX you mentioned has the edge on the 7500 because it's a little
faster. I would save a bit more and get a Gainward GF3ti200.

"RHD" > wrote in message ...
> I am looking to buy a new video card
>
> Please give your opinion on these 2 video cards and why one would be
better
> than the other.
>
> They are about the same price at Newegg. ($45.00)
>

> Transcend ATI Radeon 7500 64MB CRT+DVI+TV 4X AGP - RETAIL
>
> or
>
> VGA CHAINTECH GEFORCE4 MX440 SE 64MB 4X APG VGA & TV-OUT. RETAIL BOX
>

> Your imput is appreciated and thanks in advance,
>
> RHD

Jef
June 26th 03, 11:18 PM
> faster. I would save a bit more and get a Gainward GF3ti200.

I fully agree with that. A GF3 is much, much better than an MX or the ATI
You mentioned!

Good luck and let us know what You bought, I'm curious!

Greetings,
René