PDA

View Full Version : Re: Geforce4 fx 5200 magic video in game capture function a silliness or not ???

Anybody
June 26th 03, 04:27 AM
I never heard of that, but it sounds interesting though, do you need some
kind of software? let me know pls.
"jhgd" > wrote in message
> Yep it came up to me what this is all about.
> i'm suppose to be able to capture video fromm any kind of game but when l
> try to nothing happen, so i've check the instruction and at the end it say
> that i'm suppose to write some kind of technic line in, i guest, computer
> language into a inf file. (woo that's is user friendly).
>

> My question is, is there any one how can make a video from it video game
> with a fx5200 videocard. like it suppose to do?

jhgd
June 26th 03, 08:41 PM
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:27:23 GMT, "Anybody" > wrote:

-I never heard of that, but it sounds interesting though, do you need some
-kind of software? let me know pls.

Here a send screen shot of my install menu...