PDA

View Full Version : 2 monitor problem?

Neil
June 25th 03, 11:46 PM
I just added a second monitor to my system via a DVI to VGA adaptor
and now one of my games (Morrowind) looks rubbish. It's as if it is in
256 colours. Other games look fine but is this a known issue and is
there anything I can do about it.
My card's an MSI FX5600 with default drivers, ie 4.3.4.5

Thanks

Neil
June 26th 03, 05:26 PM
As it turns out, the second monitor wasn't the problem.
Problem turned out to be the fact that I had made very slight
adjustments to the monitor brightness and contrast via the card's
properties.
Don't know why that should kill a game though.