PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is my NVIDIA video card shot - or is there hope? Need advice.

Skulking Rogue
June 25th 03, 05:14 PM
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

In article >
Roger Wiseman > wrote:
> What is a P3 with SSE ?

That's what the display said when I was looking at the properties.

A P3 is a Pentium 3.

Edwin Hubble

Skulking Rogue
June 25th 03, 05:42 PM

Roger Wiseman > wrote:
> What is a P3 with SSE ?

That's what the display said when I was looking at the properties.

A P3 is a Pentium 3.

Edwin Hubble

Skulking Rogue
June 25th 03, 06:22 PM

Roger Wiseman > wrote:
> What is a P3 with SSE ?

That's what the display said when I was looking at the properties.

A P3 is a Pentium 3.

Edwin Hubble

Ron Merts
June 26th 03, 08:06 AM
I agree, see if you can find a GeForce3 Ti200 or preferrably a Ti500 card.
You can go with an FX 5200 but I'm not sure you would see any sort of
improvement.

Ron

"Angus Sutherland" > wrote in message
> I would get either a FX5200 (not worth much more on that system unless you
plan
> upgrading it) or a GeForce3 from eBay - I've only just replaced mine and
it was still
> pulling strong at 1024x768 32bit MAX settings on UT2003......
>
> Anonymous wrote:
>
> > In article >
> > "Henric" > wrote:
> > >

> > > I've had the exact same problem myself, and a friend had it too..
In his