View Full Version : New 5600 ultra

Chad Pierce
June 25th 03, 04:39 PM
Has anyone released one yet.
With the new 400 clock speed.

--
Chad Pierce

June 25th 03, 07:41 PM
Yes, the Leadtek card seems to be the most widely available that I've seen.
You can find it at the following URLs:

http://www.pc-beyond.com/vcard-Leadtek.htm

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?description=14-122-168&refer=pricewatch

and there's more websites and other manufacturers wil soon follow.The ASUS
card will be out within two weeks and some dealers may already have them.

regards

"Chad Pierce" > wrote in message
> Has anyone released one yet.
> With the new 400 clock speed.
>

> --
> Chad Pierce

Paul
June 26th 03, 12:09 AM
dont buy one get a ti4800 or ti4600
"B" > wrote in message
> Yes, the Leadtek card seems to be the most widely available that I've
seen.
> You can find it at the following URLs:
>
> http://www.pc-beyond.com/vcard-Leadtek.htm

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?description=14-122-168&refer=price
watch

> and there's more websites and other manufacturers wil soon follow.The ASUS
> card will be out within two weeks and some dealers may already have them.
>
> regards

> "Chad Pierce" > wrote in message
> > Has anyone released one yet.
> > With the new 400 clock speed.
> >

> > --
> > Chad Pierce

Dave
June 26th 03, 05:56 PM
Why not? The 5600 Ultra is at least as fast as a ti4600 and comes with DX9
compatibilty.
Dave

a...