PDA

View Full Version : framerates + geforce 2 gts

sven
June 25th 03, 12:31 PM
Hi, I have upgraded the drivers on my monitor ( adi microscan 238) and the
framerates will not be any higher, is it some fault with the drivers or my
monitor. My monitor is 2 years old, may I buy a new monitor to play the new
games like doom III with acceptable framerates. I have read that the fps
will be 200 % higher if I exchange monitor.

sven
June 25th 03, 05:49 PM
My system spec now are:
Asus a7A266 ver 1.03
384 mb RAM (samsung original)
Athlon XP1700+
GeforceFX5200 (detonator fx 44.03)
Windows XP

"sven" > skrev i meddelandet
> Hi, I have upgraded the drivers on my monitor ( adi microscan 238) and the
> framerates will not be any higher, is it some fault with the drivers or my
> monitor. My monitor is 2 years old, may I buy a new monitor to play the
new
> games like doom III with acceptable framerates. I have read that the fps
> will be 200 % higher if I exchange monitor.

Ron Merts
June 26th 03, 08:19 AM
Maybe a faster CPU and if you are using XP Pro, you will get some help by
going to 512Mb or more.

Ron