PDA

View Full Version : bought a fx5600 256 ram

Paul
June 24th 03, 09:39 PM
anyone have a tweak for overclocking this slow card

{[ZenmasteR]}
June 24th 03, 10:08 PM
you don't want to overclock that, it will melt you pc

"Paul" > wrote in message =
a...
> anyone have a tweak for overclocking this slow card
>=20

Paul
June 25th 03, 12:57 AM
lol
"{[ZenmasteR]}" > wrote in message
you don't want to overclock that, it will melt you pc

"Paul" > wrote in message
a...
> anyone have a tweak for overclocking this slow card

Paul
June 25th 03, 03:32 PM
well i am getting 10000 3dmarks and the color in games is awesome not too
bad but there asking a lot of money for a slow card
"John" > wrote in message
> Dont tell me.....I bought a 5200......I bet my gf2 mx could beat it....
> "Paul" > wrote in message
> a...
> > anyone have a tweak for overclocking this slow card

Ron Merts
June 26th 03, 08:10 AM
10000 isn't bad. Compare it to a plain 5200 which clocks in at just over
7000. You should be able to install the nVidia Coolbits patch and overclock
it at least some; but you want to make sur eyou have a decent heatsink and
fan on that card. I have a GeForce FX 5800 (400Mhz core, 800Mhz memory)
overclocked to 500/1000 and it's only raised the core temperature about 5
degrees.

Ron

a...