PDA

View Full Version : Re: Gamma problems in games with an MX440

Alx
June 24th 03, 04:30 PM
i use RIVA TUNER ( i don't remember the link ) to adjust gamma color.

( use pre-define profil :
CTRL + ALT + 1 = gamma +1
CTRL + ALT + 2 = gamma +2
CTRL + ALT + 3 = gamma +3
.... and so on )

so you adjust gamma as you want in every application.

regards.
Alx

"Paul Morris" > a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for some advice on some gamma problems I've been having.
>
> I have Windows XP and an Inno3D Gforce MX440 gfx card. When I run games
they
> appear very dark. Some of the games I have don't have gamma adjustment and
> can't see a thing. I have tried the latest drivers 43.51 whql, the native
XP
> drivers and the ones that came with the card.
>
> PS When I adjust the gamme/brightness etc. in the Nvidia menu it doean't
> even change a thing on my desktop!
>
> Any help appreciated and if you need more info I can provide!
>
> Paul Morris

Paul Morris
June 24th 03, 06:14 PM
Thanks Alx for the info!