PDA

View Full Version : monitor and tv same time?

stefan
June 24th 03, 08:47 AM
hi

got a mx440 and i want to run my monitor and tv the same time. is this
possible. boot is ok but when i enter windows the tv gets black and only
my monitor is working

greetings

stefan

Anybody
June 24th 03, 09:08 AM
rtfm

"stefan" > wrote in message ...
> hi
>
> got a mx440 and i want to run my monitor and tv the same time. is this
> possible. boot is ok but when i enter windows the tv gets black and only
> my monitor is working
>
> greetings
>
> stefan

Daniel Crichton
June 25th 03, 12:24 PM
stefan > wrote:
> got a mx440 and i want to run my monitor and tv the same time. is this
> possible. boot is ok but when i enter windows the tv gets black and
> only my monitor is working

Look into the DualView setting in the nVidia display properties.

Dan