PDA

View Full Version : GEFORCE 4 GO and Win ME Driver for Dell 8200 HELPPPPPP

P S
June 23rd 03, 02:24 PM
I am sarching for WinME Driver for my notebook DellInspiron 8200.

Someone can tell me something abount that?

tnks a lot.

Clint
June 23rd 03, 02:54 PM
Try this site. I use these drivers with my Toshiba 5105. You just need to
unpack the latest drivers and then put the overwrite the existing .inf file
with the one you can download from here. big increase in performance.

"P S" > wrote in message
.. .
> I am sarching for WinME Driver for my notebook DellInspiron 8200.
>
> Someone can tell me something abount that?
>
> tnks a lot.

P S
June 23rd 03, 03:03 PM
Hi Clint, tnks for your help... but... which site?

"Clint" > ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]
> Try this site. I use these drivers with my Toshiba 5105. You just need to
> unpack the latest drivers and then put the overwrite the existing .inf
file
> with the one you can download from here. big increase in performance.
>
> "P S" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > I am sarching for WinME Driver for my notebook DellInspiron 8200.
> >
> > Someone can tell me something abount that?
> >
> > tnks a lot.

Carlshead
June 23rd 03, 03:51 PM
http://www.geocities.com/madtoast/

That site.....

But seriously consider upgrading to XP if you can find a way.

.. .