PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free tool for Hz-refresh setting wanted

YanquiDawg
June 22nd 03, 09:00 PM
try http://hztool.home.ml.org. Custom refresh rats included.

>I am looking for a free tool for setting the Hz refresh of my
>Geforce4800SE card.
>Refresh should be set to 57,7 Hz bacause of an issue with my
>TFT-display...
>Powerstrip is too expensive for this usage.
>
>Any usefull hints?

Spajky
June 22nd 03, 11:36 PM
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:06:06 +0200, "Gustav Medler"
> wrote:

>I am looking for a free tool for setting the Hz refresh of my
>Geforce4800SE card.
>Refresh should be set to 57,7 Hz bacause of an issue with my
>TFT-display...
>Powerstrip is too expensive for this usage.
>
>Any usefull hints?
>Thx,
What about DXdiag in Win, there is an option to force refresh rate!

-- Regards, SPAJKY
- http://freeweb.siol.net/jerman55/HP/Spajky.htm
Celly-III OC-ed "Tualatin on BX-Slot1-MoBo!"
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

Tech Support
June 23rd 03, 12:28 AM
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:06:06 +0200, "Gustav Medler"
> wrote:

>I am looking for a free tool for setting the Hz refresh of my
>Geforce4800SE card.
>Refresh should be set to 57,7 Hz bacause of an issue with my
>TFT-display...
>Powerstrip is too expensive for this usage.
>
>Any usefull hints?
>Thx,

HZTool, as the other guys said, but that is only good for Win9x. If
you want one that works in XP and Win9x then get the free utility
called Multires from www.entechtaiwan.com

Gustav Medler
June 23rd 03, 07:08 AM
Tech Support > wrote/schrieb:

> HZTool, as the other guys said, but that is only good for Win9x. If
> you want one that works in XP and Win9x then get the free utility
> called Multires from www.entechtaiwan.com

Thx, but MultiRes only supports refresh rate which can be setted by
Geforce driver. It is _ot_ possible to set 57,7 Hz...
--
Best regards/ MfG,
Gustav Medler