PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Ati drivers Monday....

ginfest
June 22nd 03, 04:13 PM
think these will finally work with ALL games?
"who be dat?" > wrote in message

> "who be dat?" > wrote in message
> > http://www.warp2search.net/article.php?sid=12762&mode=&order=0
> >

> > Chris Smith
> >

> Ooops.... Wrong group out of habit. I'm truly sorry. :(
>
> Chris Smith

who be dat?
June 23rd 03, 04:37 PM
The ATi drivers work on more games than the Nvidia drivers, which is why I
went ATi due to the quality of their newer drivers. Nvidia is backsliding,
bad. Probably why they have driver "leaks" every weak, so the public can
get ahold of the bug fixes ASAP while Nvidia saves themselves the
embarresment of putting beta drivers up on their website.

Chris Smith

news:[email protected]