PDA

View Full Version : Need advice - what GA-K8* board is best?

Blaedmon
October 16th 04, 08:40 PM
I'm upgrading to an AMD64-based system, and I'm not sure which is best for
gaming and video editting out of these boards:
GA-K8NSNXP-939 (nForce3 Ultra Chipset)
GA-K8NSNXP (nForce3 250 Chipset)
GA-K8NS Pro (nForce3 250 Chipset)
GA-K8NS (nForce3 250 Chipset)

....the reason I'm looking amongst these particular boards is due to their
features - but I'm wondeirng if anyone can speak from experience of their
boards (of the above) and can recommend them.

Richard Dower
October 17th 04, 02:12 AM
Which board is the most expensive?....buy that.

"Blaedmon" > wrote in message
> I'm upgrading to an AMD64-based system, and I'm not sure which is best for
> gaming and video editting out of these boards:
> GA-K8NSNXP-939 (nForce3 Ultra Chipset)
> GA-K8NSNXP (nForce3 250 Chipset)
> GA-K8NS Pro (nForce3 250 Chipset)
> GA-K8NS (nForce3 250 Chipset)
>
> ...the reason I'm looking amongst these particular boards is due to their
> features - but I'm wondeirng if anyone can speak from experience of their
> boards (of the above) and can recommend them.

dav
October 19th 04, 04:11 PM
Are you planning to go for s939 or s754?

For s939, get K8NS-Ultra 939..