PDA

View Full Version : GA-8I915P Duo Pro-A-------> RFI

The Right Reverend Suds
October 10th 04, 04:38 PM
Has anyone any info on this board? I haven't heard much good or bad.

Seems by search results it may have been planned to be marketed in Europe.
(Guess).
I know that the "A" version has a GEAR slot for utilizing an AGP card until
the user can get hold
of the PCI16 X video type.....

Thanks

REM
--
VETSFORBUSH.COM

Glitch
October 10th 04, 07:09 PM
The Right Reverend Suds wrote:
> Has anyone any info on this board? I haven't heard much good or bad.
>
> Seems by search results it may have been planned to be marketed in Europe.
> (Guess).
> I know that the "A" version has a GEAR slot for utilizing an AGP card until
> the user can get hold
> of the PCI16 X video type.....
>

> Thanks
>
> REM
I heard only bad stuff about the board(read it in a magazine)
I heard the best 915P chipset boards are made by ASUS.