PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte GA-K8VT800 Pro, MBM 5.X chassis temperature question


DDD
October 10th 04, 04:58 AM
Greetings,

I have the above mentioned motherboard running the latest version of
Motherboard Monitor.

I seem to be getting 25 degrees C for the chassis temperature ever
since I got the thing. I don't think my case is that good in keeping
it forever at this temp.

Any ideas?

DDD.

Moritz Kürten
October 10th 04, 10:10 AM
>I have the above mentioned motherboard running the latest version of
>Motherboard Monitor.
>
>I seem to be getting 25 degrees C for the chassis temperature ever
>since I got the thing. I don't think my case is that good in keeping
>it forever at this temp.
>
>Any ideas?
There is no temp measure for the case temp on K8VT800.
Moritz

DDD
October 13th 04, 03:01 AM
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:10:48 +0200, Moritz Kürten
> wrote:

>>I have the above mentioned motherboard running the latest version of
>>Motherboard Monitor.
>>
>>I seem to be getting 25 degrees C for the chassis temperature ever
>>since I got the thing. I don't think my case is that good in keeping
>>it forever at this temp.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>There is no temp measure for the case temp on K8VT800.
>Moritz

Thanks Moritz. Yep, it's missing in the BIOS display. I assumed every
motherboard had one these days.

Cheers,

DDD.

Brett...
October 13th 04, 08:45 PM
DDD wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:10:48 +0200, Moritz Kürten
> > wrote:
>
>>> I have the above mentioned motherboard running the latest version of
>>> Motherboard Monitor.
>>>
>>> I seem to be getting 25 degrees C for the chassis temperature ever
>>> since I got the thing. I don't think my case is that good in keeping
>>> it forever at this temp.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>> There is no temp measure for the case temp on K8VT800.
>> Moritz
>
> Thanks Moritz. Yep, it's missing in the BIOS display. I assumed every
> motherboard had one these days.
>
> Cheers,
>
> DDD.

And no voice announcement as per my previous Asus mb!
I'm going to miss that American lady telling me "no keyboard detected".


--

Brett