PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] K8NS and Microsoft Sidewinder

Rik
October 2nd 04, 11:49 PM
I've recently changed mainboard and CPU passing from AMD ATHLON XP2200+ on
ASUS A7V8X to AMD64BIT 3000+ on GIGABYTE GA-K8NS but now I have a problem; I
can't use Microsoft Sidewinder pro 'cause win XP installs it regularly, but
there is always the tag "Not Connected" on Control Panel so I can't use the
joystick.

I tried to connect the joystick on GAME PORT (it works fine, as win says
me), i tried to put it over USB but nothing seems to happen....win install
it but it is always "Not Connected"...WHY? Can you help me?
Thanks
Rik