PDA

View Full Version : GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) memory check

glup
September 26th 04, 02:09 AM
I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!

Ryan J. Paque
September 26th 04, 06:28 AM
glup wrote:
> I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
> take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!

What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5
seconds scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring to
something else?

Ryan

glup
September 26th 04, 04:12 PM
> What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5
> seconds scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring
> something else?

I don't want the scan through the memory on bootup. I allready try to
modify the settins in BIOS but it continues making the same!

Crimson Liar
September 26th 04, 06:18 PM
5 seconds? Takes mine under 2 secs to check its 1 gig ram!

Crimson Liar

Ryan J. Paque" > wrote in message
> glup wrote:
>> I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
>> take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!
>>

> What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5 seconds
> scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring to something
> else?
>
> Ryan

---

glup
September 29th 04, 12:07 PM
it takes =~ 6 seconds to check 1 Giga ram, but i want to skip the
scan and i dont find any menu in Bios to skip it.