PDA

View Full Version : 7n400-Pro2

dino
September 17th 04, 04:30 AM
what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I am
swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

Little TeaPot
September 17th 04, 07:16 PM
Its a LAME Arse board !!!!

Get an Abit NF7-S 2.0, 3 sticks of ram though :(

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:30:06 -0400, "dino" > wrote:

>what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
>this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
>PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I am
>swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

jpsga
September 18th 04, 01:20 AM
Magnificent board.
A board you can grow with.
A board that can be over clocked
A board is reliable.
A board that is stable.
A board *not for armatures.

I use every feature but FireWire.
You will love it.

Jim

"dino" > wrote in message
> what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
> this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
> PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I
am
> swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

TX
September 18th 04, 10:35 AM
jpsga wrote:
> Magnificent board.
> A board you can grow with.
> A board that can be over clocked
> A board is reliable.
> A board that is stable.
> A board *not for armatures.
>
> I use every feature but FireWire.
> You will love it.

Mine makes little tweety buzzing noises under heavy network use and
during times when certain colours are on screen. The diodes are
vibrating or something like that and it is very annoying.

Apart from that it is fine.

September 18th 04, 10:52 AM
"dino" > wrote in message
> what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
> this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
> PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I
> am
> swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

Temperatures.... I just dont think there right

--

amberzonia
October 1st 04, 06:04 PM