PDA

View Full Version : GA-81K1100 - approved list of RAM?

Schnaut
September 16th 04, 07:47 PM
Hi!
A friend of mine (so far anyway, as it was me that recommended the
mobo in question) has severe problems with the GA-81K1100. It restarts
every 5-10 minutes, disregarding what application being used. Tried
many things, with no luck so far. I understand that the RAM can be a
problem, and we bought a "TwinMos" 512MB I believe it was, cant
remember other specs just now. But, if we were to buy new RAMs, is
there a list från GIGABYTE of approved ones? Or could someone perhaps
recommend something ?

Thankful for any info!

/Schnaut