PDA

View Full Version : GA-7N400 Pro 2 F5

September 10th 04, 01:44 PM
I need info on the temperature sensors for this mb. Tried Gigabyes
home page with no luck. I am not convinced that the mb monitor
program is giving me the right data.

Thanks.

--
Why am I here? I could be someplace else.

jpsga
September 10th 04, 06:47 PM
> wrote in message
> I need info on the temperature sensors for this mb. Tried Gigabyes
> home page with no luck. I am not convinced that the mb monitor
> program is giving me the right data.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Why am I here? I could be someplace else.

The CPU has an on chip diode used to measure temp
The system level temp appears to be on the ITE8705 it self.

My over clocked CPU run about 55 C
System runs about 40 C

I use Easy Tune 4 to check these temps.
JPS

Kaptain Krunch
September 11th 04, 10:04 PM
"jpsga" > wrote in message
news:HMl0d.20925$D%[email protected]_s51...

> > wrote in message
> > I need info on the temperature sensors for this mb. Tried Gigabyes
> > home page with no luck. I am not convinced that the mb monitor
> > program is giving me the right data.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Why am I here? I could be someplace else.
>
> The CPU has an on chip diode used to measure temp
> The system level temp appears to be on the ITE8705 it self.
>
> My over clocked CPU run about 55 C
> System runs about 40 C
>
> I use Easy Tune 4 to check these temps.
> JPS

Will ET5 work with ga-7N400L board, cand seem to get all the options to work
at all.

KK

September 12th 04, 08:02 AM
"jpsga" > wrote:

snip
>The CPU has an on chip diode used to measure temp
>The system level temp appears to be on the ITE8705 it self.
>
>My over clocked CPU run about 55 C
>System runs about 40 C
>
>I use Easy Tune 4 to check these temps.
>JPS

Thanks. All my sensors have numbers like ITE8712 followed by -1, -2
and -3, in sets of two.. Each of the pairs have the word diode at the
end of the second number in each set..

I use Mother Board Monitor to keep track of temps, fan speeds, CPU
usage, etc. All in the system tray.

--
Why am I here? I could be someplace else.