PDA

View Full Version : 8SQ800 Ultra - AGP8x crashes

James B. Davis
August 30th 04, 11:43 PM
I've tried everything and still can't run 8x. 4x is fine and stable.
Has anyone else had this problem?

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/

Chef!
September 8th 04, 09:28 PM
which AGP card are you running?

"James B. Davis" > wrote in message
> I've tried everything and still can't run 8x. 4x is fine and stable.
> Has anyone else had this problem?
>

> --
> Jim Davis, Nature Photography
> http://jimdavis.oberro.com/
> Standard Poodles for fun
> BMW motorcycle for pleasure

TechMaster
December 29th 04, 10:02 PM
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:43:47 +0900, James B. Davis
> wrote:

>I've tried everything and still can't run 8x. 4x is fine and stable.
>Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the same MOBO only NOT the ultra.
i just got a BFG nvidia 6800 ultra Video Card and it only runs at
4x AGP
i am confused as how to set the AGP.
All there is for setting AGP is a 66Mhz and then a custom setting.
I tried to increase it but it set itself back to 66mhz.

What is your BIOS Version?

Mine is Currently F5.
i downloaded Version F8 and will install it soon.