PDA

View Full Version : GA-8ANXP-D - CPU Support

Clippy
August 30th 04, 06:55 PM
Hey

Does anyone know if this board supports a 3.6ghz LGA775 560? The Giga-byte
website doesn't list 775 cpu's yet in their support list, just says info
coming soon!

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers

--

Windows / MSN Messenger:

Richard Dower
August 30th 04, 07:52 PM
Yes it does.

"Clippy" > wrote in message
> Hey
>
> Does anyone know if this board supports a 3.6ghz LGA775 560? The
> Giga-byte
> website doesn't list 775 cpu's yet in their support list, just says info
> coming soon!
>
> Many thanks for any help.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
>
> Windows / MSN Messenger:

Clippy
August 30th 04, 09:33 PM
Many thanks indeed!

If this is the case I will purchase and can finally put all the bits of my
new system together. Should be fun as I haven't really updated my computer
for about 4 years and am stuck with AGPx2 etc. New stuff includes a PCI
Express version of ATI Radeon X800XT that was soooo sooo sooo hard to get
hold of and 2gb DDR2 533mhz ram etc! Should notice a bit of a difference!

Cheers

Clippy