PDA

View Full Version : Repalce ga7n400 without reinstall

maurice
August 20th 04, 12:46 AM
I have to replace a ga7n400 with another mainboard but really dont want to
have to do a reinstall of XP. Its a very tight budget and I was looking at
either the ga7n400L or a new model ga7nf-rz which I can find no info on
beyond it uses the mcp and spp. Its about $10 cheaper than the 400L

I know the sound will be different but hopefully this wont be a terminal
problem, its differences in the different flavors of the nforce chipset im
mots concerned about.

any thoughts on either of these models much appreciated