PDA

View Full Version : Help! HP Pavilion a210e Up Grade.

Dado
August 17th 04, 04:39 AM
I need help to upgrade HP Pavilion A210E installed with:

AMD XP2000+ (1.67GHz)
256 MB DDR SRAM
Front Side Bus Freq. 200/266

How high (GHz) can I go and how to adjust the dip switches, or the mobo plug and
play? How to match the SRAM if I increase it to 516 DDR SRAM?
The computer came installed Microsoft's XP, if I replace the existing hard
drive, how do I reinstall Microsoft XP ( I have HP recovery disks) and could I
partition the HD to more than two partitions?

Any other advices would be appreciated. Thanks You in advance.