PDA

View Full Version : GA-7VRXP and PC2700 DDR memory

Simon Elliott
August 16th 04, 05:06 PM
I've just tried adding a 512MB stick to my board.

Couldn't get it to work, either on its own or with the 256MB of PC2100
already present. Tried both performance and fail-safe settings. The
manual suggests it should work but implies performance could unreliable.

Has anyone else managed to get a Rev 1.1 board working with this sort of
memory? If so, which version of the BIOS (I'm currently using F4)?

Just trying to figure out whether to persist with trying or to take it
back for replacement/refund.

--

Simon Elliott