PDA

View Full Version : System info viewer

Raju Vora
June 3rd 04, 04:41 PM
anyone know where i can get the latest version of SIV? teh version i have is
157d, but im thinkin something must have come out since 2001? but there are
no versions of siv listed on gb website,

also i only see my cpu temp on my board ( ga7-dxr) is this a fault with
software or is it possible that the mb didnt have it implimented?

TIA
Raj

Raju Vora
June 4th 04, 02:52 PM
dnt worry-- found mbm.. lot better;-)

"Raju Vora" > wrote in message
> anyone know where i can get the latest version of SIV? teh version i have
is
> 157d, but im thinkin something must have come out since 2001? but there
are
> no versions of siv listed on gb website,
>
> also i only see my cpu temp on my board ( ga7-dxr) is this a fault with
> software or is it possible that the mb didnt have it implimented?
>
> TIA
> Raj

Bryan Majerle
June 4th 04, 04:29 PM