PDA

View Full Version : AOpen A600 Aluminum ATX Case anyone got one need some reviews.

We Live for the One we Die for the One
May 23rd 04, 07:37 AM
AOpen A600 Aluminum ATX Case anyone got one need some reviews.

Yes i have googled, read alot of reviews but one thing i want from the
case is the ability to add a 120mm fan at the bottom front of the
case.

It says you can pop out the usb,connector thing it has but if i do
that can i cut the case to put a 120mm fan their and then plonk a
grill their ??

If thats the case ill get one, i love the 120mm fan at the back and
the clear side widow is ok, rather not have that think its an option
and not standard.

Any help please do.

Si
May 23rd 04, 03:02 PM
Why not try the Antec P160. This comes with a 120mm fan at the back and
space for a 120mm fan at the front plus lots of other nice features.

Cheers.

Si

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr > wrote in
message ...

> AOpen A600 Aluminum ATX Case anyone got one need some reviews.
>
> Yes i have googled, read alot of reviews but one thing i want from the
> case is the ability to add a 120mm fan at the bottom front of the
> case.
>
> It says you can pop out the usb,connector thing it has but if i do
> that can i cut the case to put a 120mm fan their and then plonk a
> grill their ??
>
> If thats the case ill get one, i love the 120mm fan at the back and
> the clear side widow is ok, rather not have that think its an option
> and not standard.
>
> Any help please do.

We Live for the One we Die for the One
May 23rd 04, 05:08 PM
Is it shinny and Aluminum ?

On Sun, 23 May 2004 16:33:34 -0400, "fredrickson" > wrote:

>newegg.com has some Antec case with 120 mm fan in the back and space in the
>front for like around $70
>

>"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr > wrote in
>message ...
>>

>> AOpen A600 Aluminum ATX Case anyone got one need some reviews.
>>
>> Yes i have googled, read alot of reviews but one thing i want from the
>> case is the ability to add a 120mm fan at the bottom front of the
>> case.
>>
>> It says you can pop out the usb,connector thing it has but if i do
>> that can i cut the case to put a 120mm fan their and then plonk a
>> grill their ??
>>
>> If thats the case ill get one, i love the 120mm fan at the back and
>> the clear side widow is ok, rather not have that think its an option
>> and not standard.
>>
>> Any help please do.

fredrickson
May 23rd 04, 09:33 PM
newegg.com has some Antec case with 120 mm fan in the back and space in the
front for like around $70

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr > wrote in
message ...

> AOpen A600 Aluminum ATX Case anyone got one need some reviews.
>
> Yes i have googled, read alot of reviews but one thing i want from the
> case is the ability to add a 120mm fan at the bottom front of the
> case.
>
> It says you can pop out the usb,connector thing it has but if i do
> that can i cut the case to put a 120mm fan their and then plonk a
> grill their ??
>
> If thats the case ill get one, i love the 120mm fan at the back and
> the clear side widow is ok, rather not have that think its an option
> and not standard.
>
> Any help please do.

fredrickson
May 24th 04, 05:20 PM
"We Live for the One we Die for the One" <Mr > wrote in
message ...

> Is it shinny and Aluminum ?

I think theres a Mattel Barbie case that is.