PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte spare parts?

Richard Dower
May 21st 04, 05:27 AM
Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

Si
May 21st 04, 04:28 PM
Try writing to Gigabyte. I emailed them recently when the fan on my
northbridge broke and they said they would send me a new one for the price
of a stamped addressed envelope.

Cheers.

Si

"Richard Dower" > wrote in message
> Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

Orhan
May 22nd 04, 06:04 PM
"Si" > wrote in message >...
> Try writing to Gigabyte. I emailed them recently when the fan on my
> northbridge broke and they said they would send me a new one for the price
> of a stamped addressed envelope.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Si
>
> "Richard Dower" > wrote in message
> > Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

Hi,

You can also try the following website for northbridge fans or other
surplus computer parts:

www.endpcnoise.com

Orhan

Orhan
May 22nd 04, 06:06 PM
"Si" > wrote in message >...
> Try writing to Gigabyte. I emailed them recently when the fan on my
> northbridge broke and they said they would send me a new one for the price
> of a stamped addressed envelope.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Si
>
> "Richard Dower" > wrote in message
> > Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

Hi,

You can also try the following website for northbridge fans or other
surplus computer parts:

www.endpcnoise.com

Orhan

Udo Kammer
May 23rd 04, 09:34 AM
>Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?

http://www.appello.de/shop/shopger/

Richard Dower
May 23rd 04, 04:40 PM
"Udo Kammer" > wrote in message
> >Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?
>
> http://www.appello.de/shop/shopger/

Link didn't work :-(

Wayne
May 23rd 04, 11:12 PM
worked fine for me but it is in German

http://www.appello.de/shop/shopger/pi-146412733.htm?categoryId=1

Wayne

"Richard Dower" > wrote in message

> "Udo Kammer" > wrote in message
> > >Anywhere i can order spare parts for Gigabyte products?
> >
> > http://www.appello.de/shop/shopger/
> >

> Link didn't work :-(

Richard Dower
May 24th 04, 03:20 AM
"Wayne" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...
> worked fine for me but it is in German
>
> http://www.appello.de/shop/shopger/pi-146412733.htm?categoryId=1

It did now, i copied and pasted the link into IE, for some reason clicking
on the link in OE wouldn't launch it in my web browser?

Anyways, thank you.