PDA

View Full Version : SLK3700AMB and N400 Pro2 will it fit?

fredrickson
May 13th 04, 02:15 PM
I need a new case and I am wondering if anyone has used this combo. I just
need to make sure the drives will not block anything on the mobo

Boppie
May 16th 04, 05:48 PM
Have you checked the specs for the case at http://www.antec-inc.com/ yet?

BBoppie

"fredrickson" > wrote in message
> I need a new case and I am wondering if anyone has used this combo. I just
> need to make sure the drives will not block anything on the mobo

Boppie
May 16th 04, 05:51 PM
Have you checked the specs on the case at
http://www.antec-inc.com/us/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=93700 ?