PDA

View Full Version : Easytune 3 & 4

Keith
May 8th 04, 01:58 PM
I have a GA-7vtrxh+ board running xp. on installing easy tune it came up
with a warning that the system fan was running at 0rpm. checked and the fan
was working, looking in the Bios it also stated 0 rpm, have tried to contact
Gigabyte with no luck. any had this problem please
Keith

Morph
May 9th 04, 05:03 AM
Does the fan in question have 3 or 2 wires? The fan will need 3 wires for
RPM monitoring.

cheers