PDA

View Full Version : N400 Pro2 installed

fredrickson
April 30th 04, 02:05 PM
I got my N400 Pro2 installed and running. I went from GA7ZE with same hard
drive. Using 1800XP. I tried booting up with old hard drive but it would
reboot at XP loading, so i did an XP repair and everything is working great
now. One thing that concerned me is that the CPU ceramic part does not lock
in completely flat into the socket. When i pull down the lever the CPU locks
in slightly tilted and i can see half of the pins maybe half a millimeter
exposed. Anyone else notice this? Anyway, im using it now so its obviously
not critical, and the CPU temp is reported as 48 C idle, about the same as
with my old motherboard. I'm using Alpha PAL6035.