PDA

View Full Version : 7VRXP Question

Double-T
April 26th 04, 07:33 PM
I have a Gigabyte 7VRXP with two 80GB HDD in Raid-0 under WinXP. How can I
tell if they are operating under ATA 133?

Thanks.

Homer J. Simpson
April 26th 04, 10:27 PM
The Promise FastCheck Monitor Utility will tell you the Timing that each
drive is operating at. My RAID-0 Array shows UDMA Mode 5 for the timing on
both of my WDC 120GB HDD's. UDMA Mode 5 would correspond to ATA 100. UDMA
Mode 6 would be ATA 133.

"Double-T" > wrote in message
. com...
> I have a Gigabyte 7VRXP with two 80GB HDD in Raid-0 under WinXP. How can
> tell if they are operating under ATA 133?
>
> Thanks.

Double-T
April 26th 04, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the reply. Had to download it, since I couldn't find it on my
PC. Worked great... and showed UDMA Mode 6.

news:[email protected]