PDA

View Full Version : 4 Level Smart Fan on Gigabyte K8-Boards

Moritz Kürten
April 25th 04, 07:52 PM
Hello,
does somebody have experience with the new 4 Level Smart Fan of the
Gigabyte K8-Boards (K8N Pro, K8VT800 Pro)?

Can somebody explain the features of the new 4 Level functionality?

Gigabyte support sais, it means only, that 4 Fans are supported by
Board bios. Is that all?

Moritz

CitySlicker
April 26th 04, 12:18 AM
Moritz Kürten wrote:
> Hello,
> does somebody have experience with the new 4 Level Smart Fan of the
> Gigabyte K8-Boards (K8N Pro, K8VT800 Pro)?
>
> Can somebody explain the features of the new 4 Level functionality?

I've read that this feature is a temperature controlled fan for CPU(HS)
and/or case fans