PDA

View Full Version : Canon LBP 460

Rob & Liz Whittaker
April 24th 04, 03:05 PM
Hi. Anyone found any drivers at all that will work in Win XP for the canon
primter. I can network it through another 98 machine but prefer to have it
going straight from XP. Canon says it doesn't support this printer ( Spew).
Anyone found a work around or anthoer compatible driver that will do the
trick?
Thanks for your help
Rob

MTech
April 25th 04, 01:09 AM
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=7346

Man. Skip the dinner and movie this weekend and buy a printer...and save
$50 to boot!!

Good luck:-)

Don

"Rob & Liz Whittaker" > wrote in message
> Hi. Anyone found any drivers at all that will work in Win XP for the canon
> primter. I can network it through another 98 machine but prefer to have it
> going straight from XP. Canon says it doesn't support this printer (
Spew).
> Anyone found a work around or anthoer compatible driver that will do the
> trick?
> Thanks for your help
> Rob

Crimson Liar
April 25th 04, 02:50 PM
A better chance of response from comp.periphs.printers I woulda thought

Crimsonliar