PDA

View Full Version : monitoring util

NuT CrAcKeR
April 23rd 04, 04:13 PM
can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte puts on
the CD's that come with the motherboards?

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Thanks,

NuTs

Jim Schuster
April 24th 04, 11:34 PM

http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_Tools.htm

> I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Sure about that?

> Thanks,
>
> NuTs

NuT CrAcKeR
April 24th 04, 11:54 PM
I couldnt find that for the life of me...

thanks,

NuTs

"Jim Schuster" > wrote in message
> NuT CrAcKeR wrote:
>
> > can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte
> > puts on the CD's that come with the motherboards?
>
> http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_Tools.htm
>
> > I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.
>
> Sure about that?
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > NuTs

NuT CrAcKeR
April 25th 04, 08:51 PM
Ooooooooooooooo....

i like the MMC thingy. It sends me email when things are bad. it could be
extended to change the monitoring thresholds, though. Yep, that siure would
be nice. I am suprised you dont see more things packaged in MMC's..