PDA

View Full Version : Re: March your way into the weekend!

EtienneD
April 23rd 04, 11:28 PM
**** you with your Nader and don't forget it's not just ŕ US forum.

EtienneD

NuT CrAcKeR
April 24th 04, 12:42 AM
WTF are you smoking ?

I have every message posted to this group since 6/22/03, and I cannot find
the message you are referring to.

Stay off the crack, son. Or dont wontanly crosspost. One is just as bad as
the other.

NuTs

"EtienneD" > wrote in message
> **** you with your Nader and don't forget it's not just ŕ US forum.
>
> EtienneD

EtienneD
April 24th 04, 10:29 PM
Here it is, open your eyes.

EtienneD

Nader for President 2004 - P.O. Box 18002, Washington, DC 20036 - (202)
265-4000
vendredi 23 avril 2004 00:19

alt.flame.montgomery-wood.militant-froward-fen-sucked-miscreant-rmgrouper,al
t.fr.langages.perl,alt.sex.fetish.hair.manic-panic-muppet-crotch,alt.comp.pe
riphs.mainboard.gigabyte,sfnet.harrastus.rahapelit

March your way into the weekend!

Join Nader supporters in DC, April 24-25,
as they rally for justice and equal rights

Washington, DC:

Saturday, April 24th, IMF/World Bank Protest - meet at 11am, 15th & H St,
NW.

Sunday, April 25th, March for Women's Lives - meet at 9:30am, Smithsonian
Metro Stop.

If you arrive late, ask a volunteer to point you towards the Ralph Nader
group.

See you there!

Nader: Oil the Source of Two of Earth's Major Problems:
Wars for Oil and Climate Change

Protect the Environment and the People of Our Planet by Ending Our Addiction
to Oil

Washington, DC: On Earth Day 2004, Independent presidential candidate
Ralph Nader highlighted as two priorities: ending the Iraqi occupation
and facing up to the immediate crisis of global climate change. "Future
geopolitical crises involving oil resources and environmental problems
will be diminished by finding alternatives to fossil fuels," said Nader.

Nader linked the two issues on Earth Day because he sees them as
symptomatic of the corporate oil-based, planet destructive behavior of
the Bush Administration. Nader has called for the United States to
withdraw from Iraq - including military, private military contractors,
oil industry and other corporations. Nader noted: "The war in Iraq is
unleashing widening cycles of violence. The potential for escalation of
violence increases every day the US military remains in Iraq. The way to
reverse the spiral of violence is for the United States to go back home.
The US presence serves as a magnet for the insurrection, kidnapping,
terrorism and destruction." Nader released a three-step strategy for
withdrawal earlier this week. See www.votenader.org for details.

--

For further information, contact:

Kevin Zeese
1-202-265-4000

Matt Ahearn

1-201-314-9747

--
really can be found under a cabbage leaf -
or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves
1 lb. lean ground newborn human filets, or ground chuck
Onions
peppers
celery
garlic
soy sauce
salt pepper, etc
Olive oil
breadcrumbs
Tomato Gravy (see index)

Boil the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes to soften.
In skillet, brown the meat in a little olive oil,
then add onions, peppers, and celery (all chopped finely)
and season well.
Place in a large bowl and cool.
Add seasoned breadcrumbs and a little of the tomato gravy,
enough to make the mixture pliable.
Divide the stuffing among the cabbage leaves then roll.
Place seam down in a baking pan.
Ladle tomato gravy on top,
and bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes.

Umbilical Cordon Bleu

Nothing is so beautiful as the bond between mother and child,
so why not consume it?
Children or chicken breasts will work wonderfully also.

4 whole umbilical chords (or baby breasts, or chicken breasts)
4 thin slices of smoked ham, and Gruyere cheese
Flour
eggwash (milk and eggs)
seasoned bread crumbs
1 onion
minced
salt
pepper
butter
olive oil

Pound the breasts flat (parboil first if using umbilical
cords so they won?t be tough).
Place a slice of ham and cheese on each, along with some minced onion
then fold in half, trimming neatly.
Dredge in flour, eggwash, then seasoned breadcrumbs;
allow to sit for a few minutes.
Sauté in butter and olive oil until golden brown,
about 6 minutes on each side.

Shish Kababes

As old as the hills, this technique has employed seafood, beef, pork, lamb,
poultry, and vegetables; just about anything can be grilled, and young
humans
are no exception!

High quality marinade (Teriyaki and garlic perhaps)
1 inch cubes of tender

NuT CrAcKeR
April 24th 04, 11:58 PM
welcome to usenet, you arogant french ****.