PDA

View Full Version : fastest CPU for GA-8IDML ?

Cuzman
April 23rd 04, 05:20 PM
I'm confused over the fastest compatible CPU for a Gigabyte GA-8IDML. The
motherboard spec is http://snipurl.com/5wkc , and the CPU support list is
http://snipurl.com/5wkd .

The fastest compatible CPU confirmed on the list is the skt478 400FSB 2.2Ghz
Northwood, but it doesn't give a result either way for the skt478 400FSB
2.6Ghz Northwood. I was wondering if anyone could help, as Gigabyte
couldn't seem to bother testing half the CPUs on the list.

Corvin
April 26th 04, 02:38 PM
> The fastest compatible CPU confirmed on the list is the skt478 400FSB
2.2Ghz
> Northwood, but it doesn't give a result either way for the skt478 400FSB
> 2.6Ghz Northwood. I was wondering if anyone could help, as Gigabyte
> couldn't seem to bother testing half the CPUs on the list.

I've got similar problem but with GIGAByte 8IEXP ver. 1.2.
Any help?
Regards,
C.