PDA

View Full Version : Experience with GA-81875U ???

BigVoice
April 12th 04, 08:07 AM
Any comment and experience with GA-81875 Ultra motherboard ??

Thanks.

RN
April 22nd 04, 05:11 AM
Well, I put one in two weeks ago. Never had a mobo so feature rich or so
stable. I've ditched AMD/VIA and gone Intel/Intel. Programs and drivers that
used to crash all over the place are solid as rocks. I chose this mobo
mainly because it can support so many IDE devices (I have 4 x HDD + CD-R and
DVD-R drives).

As far as I can tell, this board is same as 8KNXP except without the fancy
parts multiphase power (which seems to be no big deal nayway).

I'm a Very Happy User.