PDA

View Full Version : GA-7N400Pro which nforce drivers?

Bill L
April 6th 04, 08:04 PM
Hi all

So anyway just had to do a Rescue restore of WinXP on the above board. To
briefly explain :-

Installed latest nforce 4.31 (beta?) drivers and promptly lost the ATI 9700
(Omega drivers 4.3)

Reinstalled display drivers and (this is the daft part) said 'Yes' when I
should have said 'No' to some questions during the install.

Net result wouldn't even boot into Safe Mode (missing folder/system file
error).

Anyhow got my system back up and running (mostly) but have lost access to
the nvidia SoundForce driver panel (missing exe file).

What version of the nforce drivers do people on this NG recommend running
with this board (err idiot proof preferably! ;o)?

TIA

BillL

jpsga
April 7th 04, 04:12 AM