PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte GA-72xe motherboard

Vandl
August 31st 03, 03:01 PM
This motherboard doesn't seem to like the new video card I bought. I
bought a Nvidia GFoRCE4 MX 440 (PCI 64 MB) so that my son can play
games. His system is a 1100MHZ AMD XP processor, the Gigabyte GA-72xe
motherboard, and 384 MB SDRAM running Windows XP Home.The card doesn't
seem to be recognized automatically since Windows doesn't offer up a
driver for it. I put that CD in and load the driver that came with it
and the next boot up locks the machine. Do I have to disable the other
video card in the BIOS or something?

--vicki