PDA

View Full Version : GA-7NNXP or GA-7N400 Pro

Getho
August 31st 03, 11:20 AM
I needed a board with extra ide controllers as I've got too many hardrrives,
Just had a look at the specs on these boards: seem really similar. Both
have the ATA (non serial) raid option, the GA-7N400 Pro doesn't have 2
network cards but that doesn't bother me at all. The 7NNXP has some power
controller device thingy.

Do I need the thingy!? Anyone know any other differences?
I'll be running a 2600+ with the new core and some 400mhz ram.

Getho

John Darkin
September 1st 03, 04:04 PM
I use the 7N400 with 5 hard drives (1 on mainboard IDE and 4 through the ATA
raid) - no problem. I'm not sure that the extra power board does a lot. I
have a 430W Enermax though.
No other differences apart from the gigabit lan as far as I can tell, and
much cheaper....

John