PDA

View Full Version : Cpu temp measure

joank
August 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
seem to find it on there web.

Matt
August 24th 03, 10:42 PM
"joank" > wrote in message
> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
> seem to find it on there web.

Depends on your motherboard type. Whatcha got?

geeman
August 24th 03, 10:58 PM
Yes they do, it's called easytune4, this program isn't soley for
overclocking, as it measures and displays the cpu temp, motherboard temp,
fan speeds, and voltages.
hope this helps
cheers geeman.

S.Heenan
August 25th 03, 12:19 AM
joank wrote:
> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
> Can't seem to find it on there web.

Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on the
desktop and double-click to open it.
http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

joank
August 25th 03, 12:27 AM
"S.Heenan" > wrote in message
.. .
> joank wrote:
> > Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
> > Can't seem to find it on there web.
>
> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on
the
> desktop and double-click to open it.
> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

That did the job, thanks.

S.Heenan
August 25th 03, 01:26 AM
joank wrote:
> "S.Heenan" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> joank wrote:
>>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
>>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
>>
>> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
>> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
>> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
>

> That did the job, thanks.

No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
monitoring.
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

S.Heenan
August 25th 03, 10:08 AM
BA wrote:
> I can't seem to get the link to work......
> Any chance of you posting this app ??
>
> Thanks a TON !
>
> BA

You've got mail.
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

Amir Facade
August 26th 03, 02:24 AM
Me too please.
T.I.A.

"S.Heenan" > wrote in message
.. .
: joank wrote:
: > "S.Heenan" > wrote in message
: > .. .
: >> joank wrote:
: >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
: >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
: >>
: >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
: >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
: >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
: >
: >
: > That did the job, thanks.
:
: No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
: monitoring.
: --
: Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
:
:

Amir Facade
August 28th 03, 03:59 AM
Thanks.

"Amir Facade" > wrote in message
: Me too please.
: T.I.A.
:
:
: "S.Heenan" > wrote in message
: .. .
: : joank wrote:
: : > "S.Heenan" > wrote in message
: : > .. .
: : >> joank wrote:
: : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
: : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
: : >>
: : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
: : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
: : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
: : >
: : >
: : > That did the job, thanks.
: :
: : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
: : monitoring.
: : --