PDA

View Full Version : Re: 8INXP or GA-7VAXP

Richard Dower
August 21st 03, 06:56 PM
"fabien" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Howdy all:
>
> Is anyone running one of the subject boards? I am trying to decide which
> way to go - either Pentium or AMD.

INTEL!!!!

Axl
August 21st 03, 08:35 PM
Intel is for the moment better than AMD in my opinion. There not much
difference in price anymore and Intel provides better performance right now.
8INXP also has better memory bandwidth with dual DDR if you want to go for
the 533MHz FSB. I personally think you should get the 800MHz FSB P4 as there
is hardly any price difference between the processors of the same MHz.

"fabien" > skrev i meddelandet
s.com...
> Howdy all:
>
> Is anyone running one of the subject boards? I am trying to decide which
> way to go - either Pentium or AMD.

Jeff
August 22nd 03, 06:30 PM
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:39:15 GMT, "fabien" > wrote:

>Howdy all:
>
>Is anyone running one of the subject boards? I am trying to decide which
>way to go - either Pentium or AMD.

I run a 7VAXP with an Athlon 2400+ stock...couldn't be happier! Stable
and fast enough for my purposes!
Got off the Intel High Price bandwagon years ago and never looked
back.