PDA

View Full Version : GA KNXP IDE cable missing?

IMConfused
August 18th 03, 06:41 PM
Does this board come with an IDE cable with a white
end to match the white port? I received the cable with
the red end, and two yellow cables, but not one with white.
I don't need it, just want what's coming to me. TIA

Matt
August 19th 03, 01:08 AM
"IMConfused" > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]
> Does this board come with an IDE cable with a white
> end to match the white port? I received the cable with
> the red end, and two yellow cables, but not one with white.
> I don't need it, just want what's coming to me. TIA

An IDE cable is an IDE cable. It will work either way around.

IMConfused
August 19th 03, 02:05 AM
Yep, you got that right. Now, does anybody know the
answer to my question???????

"Matt" > wrote in message
. net...

> "IMConfused" > wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]
> > Does this board come with an IDE cable with a white
> > end to match the white port? I received the cable with
> > the red end, and two yellow cables, but not one with white.
> > I don't need it, just want what's coming to me. TIA
>
> An IDE cable is an IDE cable. It will work either way around.

Timothy Drouillard
August 19th 03, 02:18 AM
According to the large poster/instruction sheet that came with mine, the
GA-8KNXP ships with 3 IDE cables.

I have no idea what color they are, but if you say you have two yellow ones
and a red one, then that's three cables.

"IMConfused" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yep, you got that right. Now, does anybody know the
> answer to my question???????
>
> "Matt" > wrote in message
> . net...
> >
> > "IMConfused" > wrote in message
> > news:%[email protected]
> > > Does this board come with an IDE cable with a white
> > > end to match the white port? I received the cable with
> > > the red end, and two yellow cables, but not one with white.
> > > I don't need it, just want what's coming to me. TIA
> >
> > An IDE cable is an IDE cable. It will work either way around.

Matt
August 19th 03, 02:26 AM
"IMConfused" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yep, you got that right. Now, does anybody know the
> answer to my question???????
>
> "Matt" > wrote in message
> . net...
> >
> > "IMConfused" > wrote in message
> > news:%[email protected]
> > > Does this board come with an IDE cable with a white
> > > end to match the white port? I received the cable with
> > > the red end, and two yellow cables, but not one with white.
> > > I don't need it, just want what's coming to me. TIA
> >
> > An IDE cable is an IDE cable. It will work either way around.

Call Gigabyte and ask.

sig666
August 19th 03, 08:16 AM
IMConfused wrote:

> Do you suppose they are working this time of night?
> I sent them an email, how long do you think it will take
> for them to answer me?
>
> "Matt" > wrote in message
> t...
>
>>"IMConfused" > wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>
>>>Yep, you got that right. Now, does anybody know the
>>>answer to my question???????

. net...