PDA

View Full Version : GA-7VT600

Marc
August 2nd 03, 07:49 PM
I have just seen this board advertised, and would like to ask if anyone has
any experience of using this board yet.

My primary system uses a GA-7VAXP supporting an Athlon 2500+ (barton) + 512
Mb memory. My secondary system is based upon a ECS K7S5A with an Athlon
2000, again 512MB memory.

The primary system is used for both Windows ME, XP Pro, and Linux (Red Hat),
the secondary as a test server using Linux. I also regularly play games
under ME, and potentialy XP.

I was debating whether this would be a good board to replace the ECS
initially, but may even consider using this for my the primary system if it
is good enough.

Many thanks...

S.Heenan
August 2nd 03, 09:20 PM
Marc wrote:
> I have just seen this board advertised, and would like to ask if
> anyone has any experience of using this board yet.
>
> My primary system uses a GA-7VAXP supporting an Athlon 2500+ (barton)
> + 512 Mb memory. My secondary system is based upon a ECS K7S5A with
> an Athlon 2000, again 512MB memory.
>
> The primary system is used for both Windows ME, XP Pro, and Linux
> (Red Hat), the secondary as a test server using Linux. I also
> regularly play games under ME, and potentialy XP.
>
> I was debating whether this would be a good board to replace the ECS
> initially, but may even consider using this for my the primary system
> if it is good enough.
>
> Many thanks...

http://anandtech.com
www.hardocp.com

Both have recent reviews of motherboards using the KT600.
--
Winerr 00B - Push Error; Removing Files to Make Room for Advertisement